[theme-reviewers] searchform.php, why?

Daniel Fenn danielx386 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 12:17:22 UTC 2011

Hi Mike,

Thankyou for the link. Am I correct that there is no callback function like
there is in wp_nav_menu or like a walker that one can use in wp_nav_menu?

Also is there any such thing as "if search_form(); called from header.php
display this, elseif if called from sidebar.php display this else display
this" type thing?
I can post the codes that I will need to use if need be.