[theme-reviewers] Questions for review theme #5682

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Mon Oct 31 02:32:30 UTC 2011

*----*
*Emil Uzelac* | ThemeID | T: 224-444-0006 | Twitter: @EmilUzelac | E:
emil at themeid.com | http://themeid.com
Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein

DO,

I will gladly assist you, however you really need to start reading stuff
and post the question on the ticket directly
http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5682#comment:2

If you have more questions please post them right here, for more
> information about this specific guidelines please see  Theme Name<http://codex.wordpress.org/Theme_Review#Theme_Name>

Thanks,
Emil