[theme-reviewers] Theme Updates Logic

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Sun Oct 30 22:33:33 UTC 2011

I know what you guys mean and I get it, but this is for users not us and
not just for Child Themes, same will happen with the Parents as well. Very
small amount of people will do either or,  examples
http://demo.studiopress.com/backcountry/ or
http://demo.woothemes.com/swatch/ this isn't just me :) It falls under
their responsibility yes, but I still feel that it would be much easier to
deal with this from our end. And since this is not something we can do, no
worries, it's was worth a try. Moving on, thanks guys :)

Emil

*----*
*Emil Uzelac* | ThemeID | T: 224-444-0006 | Twitter: @EmilUzelac | E:
emil at themeid.com | http://themeid.com
Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein