[theme-reviewers] Submitting a One-Page Placeholder Theme

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 19:23:43 UTC 2011

I like the theme-slug white-list, versus the author white-list, in
conjunction with a tag/keyword.
Also, the reviewer(s) will need to be able to easily see the theme would
require special attention after the first approved version goes live.

I take it this would be a completely manual process into the repo, or would
we be going with a proper submission after the theme passes the
niche/non-niche criteria and the white-list(s) have been updated?

Cais.