[theme-reviewers] Submitting a One-Page Placeholder Theme

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Fri Oct 28 19:00:35 UTC 2011

So, same thing, except for white-listed *usernames*, rather than
*theme-slugs*?

My issue with that idea is that, then, even that user's *non-niche* Themes
would bypass the checks (and most likely, the Reviewer will have no idea of
this occurrence - unless the Trac ticket includes some relevant
notification). Thus, if we're going to go to the trouble of white-listing, I
think theme-slug makes more sense than username.

And speaking of Trac handling: I like the idea of appending a relevant
*ticket keyword* for such Themes, so that we can process them separately.

Chip