[theme-reviewers] Request for withdrawal of a theme

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 15:45:18 UTC 2011

Andrea -

Thank you for your contributions to the WordPress community. I have
suspended your theme as a means to "withdraw" it from the repository.
It will no longer appear in the standard WordPress' searches.

You are more than welcome to submit a newer version meeting current
guidelines at any time, please remember when you do to comment on the Trac
ticket the theme is currently suspended at your request.
You may also consider offering this theme up for "adoption" ...

Cais.