[theme-reviewers] [WordPress Themes] Custom Community, new version 1.8.7

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Tue Oct 18 19:56:12 UTC 2011

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 2:40 PM, Chip Bennett <chip at chipbennett.net> wrote:
> If we went a route similar to this, I would propose that instead of using
> PRIORITY, we update the Trac workflow to add an additional STATE, of
> "review-complete" (or whatever is appropriate).
> And if we go this route, I would suggest looking into adding a TRAINEE user
> level, for which the only elevated permission is to change the ticket state
> to "review-complete".
> From purely a workflow standpoint, using the "needs-sync" priority is really
> no improvement over using keywords (either way, the admin still has to
> change the priority, just as the admin currently has to remove the sync
> keyword).

Agreed on the workflow, however that's a bit beyond what I have the
capability to easily alter at present. I've emailed the sysadmins
about a similar change, when they get back to me I'm going to try to
get a copy of the existing ini file and set up a test trac. Then I can
see about making some changes to the workflow.