[theme-reviewers] [WordPress Themes] Custom Community, new version 1.8.7

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Tue Oct 18 18:20:14 UTC 2011

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 12:10 PM, Chip Bennett <chip at chipbennett.net> wrote:
> Same here. I just didn't have the chance yet to paste another screenshot. I
> cannot change priority regardless of ticket state.
> Chip

You have to be logged in with as person with reviewer permissions.

I gave my alter ego "Notto" reviewer permissions only, and logging in
as him, he can change priority on open tickets.

I don't know why you're seeing something different. Email me your info
on who you're logging in as and what you're seeing on an open ticket,
and I'll test, or tell you what you're doing wrong.

But reviewers *can* change the priority.