[theme-reviewers] @package WordPress in DocBlock

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 16:15:10 UTC 2011

Although we have no say over how Plugins and their guidelines are created
and implemented it does strike me as a good idea to follow suit on items
that make sense; in this case I would agree the Theme guidelines should be
making similar references to how the theme's inline documentation (i.e.:
phpDocs) is written, more for some sort of consistent approach than anything
else.

This is something that can be put forward as part of the "new" v3.3
guidelines: Documentation Recommendations (and Requirements, as applicable).

Cais.