[theme-reviewers] Flash objects in themes

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 15:55:16 UTC 2011

Although the license appears to be fine (MIT), I would recommend the Theme
author either include the source for the SWF as Michael suggested; or
include theme documentation (another strongly recommended item that is not
apparent, i.e.: readme.txt) that covers the existence of the Flash function
and where more information can be obtained from, for example the link noted
as "JS that embeds it".

Otherwise I see it as being ok.

Cais.

PS: Don't forget to run "Theme-Check" and note all of the recommendations I
expect it will be kicking out. EAC