[theme-reviewers] Theme Review queue

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Thu Oct 13 09:01:52 UTC 2011

Correct, if (live) Theme does not  get approved it will go to  #2 priority,
this is a standard procedure. I did not see your ticket, however if
something  could be  resolved quickly just note your not-approved  ticket
and newer, fixed  version should be reviewed faster  and Theme approved
again.

This message's brevity courtesy of my Android.