[theme-reviewers] Guidelines and theme markets

Justin Tadlock justin at justintadlock.com
Tue Oct 11 18:32:20 UTC 2011

No, we haven't released anything publicly yet.  Our additional stuff is
mostly about naming conventions, keeping a solid HTML structure, and the
separation of plugin/theme functionality.

Some examples:

* Always prefix sidebar IDs with "sidebar-" or menu IDs with "menu-".
* We're currently working on a restaurant theme. The functionality
should be separated into a plugin.

In the theme tutorial series I'm currently writing, I'll be covering a
lot of the things we do in more detail.