[theme-reviewers] Comments are disabled notices

Justin Tadlock justin at justintadlock.com
Thu Oct 6 22:05:28 UTC 2011

I'm not really a fan of a requirements here because there are tons of
different scenarios for theme designers to consider.  Just considering
core stuff only:

* Pingbacks
* Trackbacks
* Attachments should be checked along with pages and posts.

The only thing I can really get behind as a requirement is "Do not
display 'comments are closed' on pages with no comments."

I'd really love to see some recommendations in this area though so that
we can move toward a standard.