[theme-reviewers] Comments are disabled notices

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 20:21:25 UTC 2011

I see the point with this idea and the conditional statement is more or less
easily "copy&pasted" into the appropriate place(s) in a theme.
I think I will be adding this to my latest theme update ... as soon as I can
decide if my new workflow really "works" (*grin*); and I can find the time
to work on it.

Cais.