[theme-reviewers] Comments are disabled notices

Justin Tadlock justin at justintadlock.com
Thu Oct 6 20:04:43 UTC 2011

We've had this discussion before.  Might need to drag up that old
thread.  Here's basically how I do it:

* If the post has comments but comments are disabled, display a message.
* If the post does not have comments and comments are disabled, display
nothing.

"Post" meaning posts of any post type, including pages.