[theme-reviewers] Comments are disabled notices

Amy Hendrix sabreuse at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 20:10:01 UTC 2011

I'd agree with this, and I like your solution - whether it's because
comments close after nn days, or "I'm shutting down this discussion
now", readers want some kind of acknowledgement that yes, there were
comments, but they can't add one now. When there were never any
comments (or the site just doesn't allow them in the first place) it's
the Disabled notice that seems really out of place (and possibly even
hostile, in my experience).

+1 for allowing flexibility on posts -- and for keeping the
requirements as-is for pages.