[theme-reviewers] How are derivative works identified?

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Tue Oct 4 20:35:34 UTC 2011

I also think we should leave it up to authors whether or not they want to
> distribute their theme as a child theme. If I tweaked 1% of the markup or
> functionality in every template file in Twenty Eleven and made a new
> stylesheet that looking dramatically different I wouldn't want that to be
> distributed as a child theme but it sounds like this would still count as a
> derivative theme.

I am thinking that Child Theme guidelines should be similar if not the same
as Parent Themes, this way all parties will be happy :)

*----*
*Emil Uzelac* | ThemeID | T: 224-444-0006 | Twitter: @EmilUzelac | E:
emil at themeid.com | http://themeid.com
Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein