[theme-reviewers] Theme review: Stuck in an infinite loop

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed Nov 30 18:42:52 UTC 2011

Note: the reviewer will review the latest version IF THE THEME DEVELOPER
has linked to the newer ticket, via comment in the original ticket. We are
happy to review the most recent version, and encourage Theme developers to
find and fix any issues prior to the formal review; however, it is
incumbent upon the Theme developer to let the reviewer know that a newer
version/ticket exists.

That is the process we've been using; however, if it's not working, then I
see no reason not to do as Otto suggests, and have the Reviewer be
responsible for checking for newer versions/newer tickets.

Chip