[theme-reviewers] Theme review: Stuck in an infinite loop

Per Sandström per at helloper.com
Wed Nov 30 17:25:26 UTC 2011

Hi guys,

First off, to be perfectly clear, thanks in a million for the time you
spend contributing to WordPress. I know this email isn't just hugs and
kisses but you should know that I really appreciate your work.

Here it is: I'm desperate to have my theme, Blaskan, published on
WordPress.org. But from what I can see right now it seems to be stuck in an
infinite loop in the approval queue.

Have a look at my ticket for Blaskan 2.0 here:
http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5477

As time goes by – which I fully understand – moving up the queue I keep
developing and releasing new versions.
So when it finally is my turn to be reviewed I have released a new version
which means that I have to go back last in line. Which I guess means that
I'm stuck…

I can't stop developing and releasing new versions while waiting for
approval. I'm using it on my own site (www.permalink.se), a bunch of other
people are using it and a client of mine are using it as a base theme for
many of their blogs (which means I'm getting paid for parts of the
development).

Could this be arranged in another way? Can anyone help me with this? Pretty
please…?

All the best,
Per Sandström