[theme-reviewers] What are your thoughts on "blank" themes?

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 21:01:37 UTC 2011

I do not have any issues with a "blank" theme, generally speaking I would
consider most "minimalist" themes as working to be considered along the
lines of "blank" as well ... at least given definition I would use when
reading "minimalist".

Having another theme in the repository specifically, or at least
originally, designed for the purpose of helping new (or old) "developers"
is a great idea. I'm not even really seeing it requiring a niche label as I
am taking from the original premise it would pass the standard guideline
requirements as one of its initial goals.

Cais.