[theme-reviewers] What are your thoughts on "blank" themes?

Justin Tadlock justin at justintadlock.com
Wed Nov 30 17:37:54 UTC 2011

Pretty soon, I'll be releasing a blank theme meant for developers to
build from.  It will just be basic template files with a simple HTML
structure.  It won't have any CSS styling at all (with a few empty class
declarations).  Basically, it'll be a learning tool for developers who
want to learn how to build from the Hybrid Core framework with loads of
useful inline documentation.

Most likely, it'll only be useful for people who are interested in the
Hybrid Core framework, so it'll be easy to just release it on my site.
But, if I get the OK from you guys, I'll definitely put it up on the
repository.