[theme-reviewers] Some questions about theme translation

Justice justice360 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 03:02:53 UTC 2011

My original intention is for those return values from AJAX requests. For
example, when I submit an empty comment, I'll get the error message "Error:
please type a comment". It's from the core pot file. When I submit the same
empty comment via AJAX, I may expect that same error message. If I always
use the theme translation, once the core translation change, they'll be
inconsistent. But if the original string changes, the inconsistency will be
inevitable. I think there's no perfect sollution because WordPress is just
not designed to work with AJAX.