[theme-reviewers] Some questions about theme translation

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed Nov 16 15:08:23 UTC 2011

I don't think using "twentyten" or "twentyeleven" text strings will *ever*
work, because if a different Theme is active, then *that Theme's*
textdomain will be loaded, and the twentyten/twentyeleven textdomains will
NOT be loaded.

On the question of core: there is no guarantee that the core text strings
will never change. If the strings are provided by your Theme, then *your
Theme* needs to provide the translation for those strings.

Chip