[theme-reviewers] Some questions about theme translation

Justice justice360 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 07:09:16 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I reused some WordPress core code for AJAX support in my theme so there are
some missing text domains when outputing traslatable strings. One reviewer
told me that it is required to provide translation in my own language pack
for all translatable strings appear in my theme. Actually I left that blank
by intention because I'd like to use the same wording as the core language
packs of WordPress, eg. Name, Email, Error: please type a comment, etc.
Can anybody tell me why themes can't share the core language pack?

Thanks for hard working!