[theme-reviewers] external style sheets

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 23:45:29 UTC 2011

Given Otto's two comments I am seriously thinking we should be, starting
with 3.3, RECOMMENDING all Theme assets (CSS, images, code, etc.) be
included with the Theme package/archive; then moving to REQUIRED with 3.4
... although the only real go-forward issue I see at the moment is the
inclusion of Google-fonts (low-risk but still contravening this idea) this
can be addressed as well (per Otto).

Cais.