[theme-reviewers] Proposed WordPress 3.3 Theme Review Guidelines Revisions

Tyler Cunningham seizedpropaganda at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 21:31:40 UTC 2011

Otto,

Those are good points, I never thought about the translation functions being parsed by non-PHP applications/programs.

I personally have never used a variable in a translation function but from the perspective of someone who utilizes variables a lot it struck me as odd to deny their use. Now I understand though, so thank you for the explanation.

Regards,

Tyler Cunningham  |  Founder, COO - CyberChimps LLC (http://CyberChimps.com/)

@tylerbcunning (http://twitter.com/tylerbcunning)
http://gplus.to/tylercunningham