[theme-reviewers] Proposed WordPress 3.3 Theme Review Guidelines Revisions

Mario Peshev mario at peshev.net
Thu Nov 10 15:44:49 UTC 2011

In my understanding there is a level of imperativeness between
different statements, like:

must
have to
be required to
need to
should
could
recommended
might
may
nice to

In a desc order, something like this. And the first two on the top are
a bit harsh in my opinion.

Of course, it's just a single opinion shared. I do browse a lot and
have to write tons of documentations and support tickets on a daily
basis and being very careful using different statements.

Mario Peshev
Training and Consulting Services @ DevriX
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mpeshev
http://devrix.com