[theme-reviewers] Help on theme review - Did I waste my time?

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Sun May 29 23:33:19 UTC 2011

Why should they be treated any differently? it's just post types and post types already pass the process.   Are you going to stop themes that have the new post elements? those handle content creation as well.  It's just another level, that is all.

Is it because the theme team doesn't know how to test them?  Does it do anything to circumvent security?  What "is" is specifically that would warrant them to be treated any differently?  They're theme's with special functionality built into the theme that utilize CORE code to do as such which was written specifically for those purposes, whether in a theme or a plugin.

- Phil