[theme-reviewers] How long does it take to review a wordpress theme?

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Sun May 29 18:11:35 UTC 2011

On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 6:42 PM, Daniel Fenn <danielx386 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Also I have asked wordpress to take (PHPBB WP-edition ) one of my other theme down because of this topic over at: http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=2129302 and http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=2129628 and that still have not been done.

And it never will be.

We do not "remove" themes from the review system. If it was listed on
the main theme directory, we could remove it from there, but if it's
not even listed yet, then there is nothing to remove.

Themes uploaded to the review system remain there as part of both the
review process and as a historical archive. We do not edit that system
in any way, for any reason.