[theme-reviewers] Fwd: A Question About Theme Review/Submission

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Tue May 24 21:38:38 UTC 2011

On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 4:31 PM, Marianne Franco
<marianne.franco at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, I just unsubscribed from this email list. I am still getting emails.
> How long does it take to get off of this list? I do not want to receive
> emails from every conversation.

Unsubscribing takes effect instantly. So if you're still getting
emails, then you did it wrong somehow.

You do need to confirm the unsubscribe. I just re-unsubscribed you,
you should get an email with a link in it. Click that link.

Failing that, go here and unsubscribe yourself: