[theme-reviewers] A Question About Theme Review/Submission

Justin Tadlock justin at justintadlock.com
Wed May 25 20:14:28 UTC 2011

Tags:

What happens when a user writes an actual blog post?  You'd still need
to display the post tags.

Sidebars:

As far as I know, sidebars are not a requirement.  You can certainly
make a theme without sidebars.

Post Classes:

With regular posts and posts of any custom post type, you should still
use the post_class() function on your wrapper element, whether this is a