[theme-reviewers] [WordPress Themes] Chocolate-lite, new version 1.0.6

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Sun May 8 04:49:11 UTC 2011

I completely understand and I am very positive that your reviewer will
handle this as fast as possible. The reason why one version was reviewed
faster than the other is most likely because we had more people doing
the reviews at that time. Comparing this to few months back when the review
time was 4+ weeks.

Cheers,
Emil

*----*
*Emil Uzelac* | ThemeID | T: 224-444-0006 | Twitter: @EmilUzelac | E:
emil at themeid.com | http://themeid.com
Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein

On Sat, May 7, 2011 at 11:10 PM, zwwooooo <zwwooooo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Because the first few version of the review are soon (3 days), although,
> the theme because "different audit personnel audit standard not unified"
> didn't pass examination. I am a quick temper, if themes have problems as
> soon as I fixed then submit. A few months ago to the audit time is a torment
> theme author. (the fastest also want more than a month)  I recently found
> audit speed greatly improved, happy for a moment, as I later discovered
> audits with audit professionals about speed also.
>
> Hope dremeda can help me to review as soon as possible. Thanks.
>

> 2011/5/8 Emil Uzelac <emil at themeid.com>
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Your ticket was opened 4 days ago and assigned 31 hours ago, please allow
>> time for review.
>>
>> No worries about the English we can understand just fine :)
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Emil
>>
>> *----*
>> *Emil Uzelac* | ThemeID | T: 224-444-0006 | Twitter: @EmilUzelac | E:
>> emil at themeid.com | http://themeid.com
>> Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein
>>

>> On Sat, May 7, 2011 at 10:41 PM, zwwooooo <zwwooooo at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> Excuse me: if meet reviewer very busy, have no time to review, isn't so
>>> had been waiting for? A week, a month, a year? Because I observed a long
>>> time, meet different riviewer have different audit speed. Of course, audit
>>> standard is not the same.
>>>
>>> I know most of the inspectors are volunteer, I respect their work. But
>>> whether there should be a time limit? Such as: the theme inspectors already
>>> distribution how many days without audit within a redistribution.
>>>
>>> (Some translation from Google translation. Sorry for my English, my

>>> --
>>> Greets,
>>> zwwooooo