[theme-reviewers] including feeds in header.php

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed May 4 13:03:51 UTC 2011

If outputting *all* variations of the same feed is important, would it be
worthwhile exploring a patch to add_theme_support( 'automatic-feed-links' )?

Something like:

add_theme_support( 'automatic-feed-links', array( 'rdf', 'rss', 'rss2',
'atom' ) )

I wouldn't mind trying to write such a patch, and see if it files?

Chip