[theme-reviewers] Comment style problems

Philip Walton philip at philipwalton.com
Wed May 4 02:49:39 UTC 2011

I could see a theme developer complaining that lists aren't even
supposed to be in comments based on the following:

"You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr

Obviously most themes don't actually strip out all but those tags, but
I'm still curious to hear how you'd respond to a comment like that on a
trac ticket (hypothetically).