[theme-reviewers] Would like to review a theme please.

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 15:39:41 UTC 2011

Mike -

I would say for the most part yes; this is part of the "eyes-on" approach of
the review process though.

There may be cases when it is simply within the Theme design to not have
"headings" properly cleared within a post's content but I cannot think of
any that would be correct in the use of an "h" tag.

Cais.