[theme-reviewers] Author URL Guidance

Andy Warburton andy at stinkyink.com
Mon Mar 28 11:12:43 UTC 2011

Hi Emil,

Thanks for replying. I would have replied on Trac but I couldn't see an obvious reply link (do I need a separate account for Trac or should it work with my wordpress.org account?).

We've done the odd bit of theme/plugin development before and have a few things hosted on http://themes.stinkyink.com would that be an acceptable destination for the link?

Thanks

Andy