[theme-reviewers] Author URL Guidance

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Mon Mar 28 08:10:12 UTC 2011

Andy,

If you go to http://codex.wordpress.org/Theme_Review#Credit_Links there you
will find more information why the Theme was rejected.

Themes may *optionally* include a public-facing credit link in the Theme
footer.

   - If used, Themes are *required* to include no more than one such footer
   credit link.
   - Credit link, if used, is required to use either Theme URI or Author
   URI.
   - Credit link anchor text and title are *required* to be relevant and
   appropriate with respect to the linked site. *Spam or SEO-seeded anchor
   text and titles may subject Themes to automatic rejection.*

Since http://www.stinkyinkshop.co.u <http://www.stinkyinkshop.co.uk/>k has
nothing to do with WordPress and/or you directly (regardless of **which is
my site part**) it cannot be used. If you have a personal Blog, not related
to http://www.stinkyinkshop.co.uk use that instead.
Or you are also free to have no links at all, that's completely up to you.

Cheers,
Emil

*Emil Uzelac* | ThemeID | T: 224-444-0006 | Twitter: @EmilUzelac | E:
emil at themeid.com | http://themeid.com
Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein