[theme-reviewers] A question about Automated Theme Scanning

Justice justice360 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 11:48:02 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I just tried to upload a newer version of my theme SimpleDark (v1.2.11) but
the automated theme scanning told be that "wp_enqueue_script(
'comment-reply' )" is now required so the theme check failed. But actually I
had modified and integrated that script file into my own script because the
original script doesn't provide the animations I need in my theme. I kept
all the original functionalities but just added those animations. I
explained that in this ticket
<http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2572>and the reviewer told me
to leave a note in my next version ticket which I
kept doing for my last a few updates (v1.2.7~1.2.10). So now how can I get
through the automated theme scanning? I can include "wp_enqueue_script(
'comment-reply' )" and unregister it but that makes no sense.

Best regards,
Justice