[theme-reviewers] wp_link_pages()

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Thu Mar 24 23:57:44 UTC 2011

I suppose I should have stated explicitly: yes, my thinking here is that
the_content() should be mated with wp_link_pages()*, whereas the_excerpt()
shouldn't be/doesn't have to be.

Chip

* and as with everything: reasonable design intent, properly explained and
documented, is sufficient for exception