[theme-reviewers] retract a broken theme

Tolu Sonaike sonaike at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 21:20:28 UTC 2011

I updated all my  bloginfo( 'template_directory' ) calls to
get_template_directory_uri() as theme checker suggested

But i just tested the theme locally and realised that while theme
checker didnt catch it (or my theme didnt visually brake),
get_template_directory_uri() was not printing out anything so my
javascript paths were incorrect.

Am not sure if this is an error in my code or this is
get_template_directory_uri() but how do I retract a broken submitted theme?