[theme-reviewers] Theme breaks on get_template_part( 'loop' );

michael at mfields.org michael at mfields.org
Wed Mar 23 12:12:07 UTC 2011

Hi,

Sorry if this is the wrong venue for this, but the preview for my recently
uploaded theme appears to break during the call to get_template_part(
'loop' ). I've downloaded the theme from the directory and tested locally.
Everything seems to be working as intended. But if you view the theme here:
http://wp-themes.com/ghostbird/ You'll see that the html is cut short.

Please let me know if there's anything I can do to remedy this and/or if
there is a more appropriate place to send this message.

Thanks!
-Mike