[theme-reviewers] Background Image Resource

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Tue Mar 22 22:07:59 UTC 2011

Always ask permission from the photographer if you want to use the Image

   - In website templates that You intend to sell or distribute.
   - For creating printed reproductions that You intend to sell.
   - On "print on demand" items such as t-shirts, postcards, mouse pads,
   mugs (e.g. on sites like Cafepress), or on any similar mass produced item
   that would contain the Image in a dominant way.

If one wants to use an image for Templates (Themes in out case) simple
e-mail to image author will allow that. Year ago I was designing a cover for
a cook book for very low-budget client and several images from several
different authors was used with their approval. From 8-10 different authors
there was only one who said no. All others were very happy to approve.

Emil
**
*Emil Uzelac* | ThemeID | T: 224-444-0006 | Twitter: @EmilUzelac | E:
emil at themeid.com | http://themeid.com
Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein