[theme-reviewers] No message after submitting a wordpress theme

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Tue Mar 22 21:02:56 UTC 2011

Tolu,

Never mind. I downloaded a copy of your theme and figured out what the
problem on the uploader was. It should work correctly now.

Note that your theme didn't pass the theme-check, so you might want to
grab the latest theme check plugin and run it over your theme before
submitting it. There's a bunch of stuff you're doing that's deprecated
and a few required's failed and such. The theme-check is a great way
to improve your theme.

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/theme-check/

-Otto