[theme-reviewers] Theme Check on theme uploader

Sayontan Sinha sayontan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 19:02:28 UTC 2011

While I haven't tried the new uploader, I was wondering if a failure on
get_users_of_blog() will reject the theme. This function was deprecated in
3.1 and even in 3.0 the replacement get_users() is not present. Currently
the theme checker reports this as a "Required", but I am pretty certain that
a lot of users have not upgraded to 3.1.

On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 3:13 PM, Otto <otto at ottodestruct.com> wrote:

> Re: Theme Check, Michael Fields found a case where a false failure
> could occur. I've corrected it.
>
> If anybody has any sort of issues with the uploader, send them
> directly to me, along with the ZIP file that causes the problem. I
> have a test setup that I can use to quickly find the error and correct
> it, allowing you to upload your themes properly. :)
>
> -Otto

Sayontan Sinha
http://mynethome.net | http://mynethome.net/blog
--
Beating Australia in Cricket is like killing a celebrity. The death gets
more coverage than the crime.