[theme-reviewers] Screenshot

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 15:25:42 UTC 2011

I would suggest making a n ote in the readme.txt file to indicate why the
theme's screenshot does not appear like it would with the initial
installation defaults ... I can understand you point and accept the
reasoning.

I would suggest to also insure the "images" in the screenshot are as generic
as possible.

Cais.