[theme-reviewers] Incorrect Listing in Free Themes Directory

Arnold Goodway arnold at tweaker.co.za
Thu Mar 17 03:48:14 UTC 2011

Hi,

I have a theme called Tweaker2 Theme listed in the directory. Between
versions 1.3.0 and 1.3.1 of this theme I was told to change the name of this
theme to Tweaker2 (I had to lose the word 'Theme').

All of this meant that I now have 2 themes listed as active on the directory
- Tweaker2 Theme version 1.2.2 and Tweaker2 version 2.0.6. The listing is
wrong as only the latest version of this theme (2.0.6) should be listed, the
other version I no longer support.

There is another theme on the list (Tweaker3) but this one was only approved
yesterday and it has nothing to do with the problem mentioned.

I do hope that I have raised this problem in the correct place.

Thanks in advance.

Arnold.