[theme-reviewers] Including Creative Commons Attribution Code

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Sun Mar 13 21:52:50 UTC 2011

Correct 3.0 is not listed as compatible or incompatible, which should be as
Otto said earlier:

So until proven otherwise, for the themes directory, I'd say no
> Creative Commons licensing is allowed

Emil

*Emil Uzelac* | ThemeID | T: 224-444-0006 | Twitter: @EmilUzelac | E:
emil at themeid.com | http://themeid.com
Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein