[theme-reviewers] No-Title Filter for the_title()

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 20:56:22 UTC 2011

Perhaps I wasn't clear with my earlier reply ...

I agree with Mike on the title should be empty if the author chooses not to
write one; although I also would not recommend this particular item fall
under the Theme Review guidelines. The end-users will make it clear if they
think the Theme author's design concept fits their needs ... or not.

I'm still not thrilled with the method I am using in my themes but this has
given me a few more ideas to play with.