[theme-reviewers] Theme removal

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 15:14:49 UTC 2011

Andrew -

Your themes have been suspended as per your request, please feel free to
request their re-instatement if/when you submit a new version that meets
current Theme guidelines.

Thank you for your contribution to the WordPress community we hope to see
more.

Cais.

Themes suspended:
http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/athlete