[theme-reviewers] Regarding wide image overflow

Syahir Hakim khairulsyahir at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 00:18:15 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

I have one question about the wide image overflow requirement. Is it
only required that the sidebar is not pushed down because of the wide
image, or is it that we should never allow images to overflow the
content area (i.e. overflow: hidden;). Using overflow:hidden has been
causing lots of trouble with the layout for my theme (e.g. half-hidden
title text, unwrapped paragraph around aligned images, etc), so I was
hoping that maybe it is okay for the image to overflow behind the
sidebar area, but not push it down (i.e. using set width or max-width on
the content area).

--
Regards,
Syahir Hakim